Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hotlink


Hotlink Maxis,one of the most popular prepaid line in the telecommunication market in Malaysia.I guess lots of us are using and familiar with Hotlink.Okay,first let me explain about what's the different of Maxis Mobile and Maxis Hotlink.

For hotlink:
1. No deposit required
2. No monthly access fee
3. No other monthly charges
4. No connection fee
5. No monthly bill / itemised bills
6. No supporting documents required
7. Exclusive hotline number - Dial 122
8. FREE balance retrieval by pressing *122# followed by the "Call" button
9. Great value added service

Maxis is commonly started with the number 012/017.Though I'm quite confuse about the strategy of Maxis and the competitors using that to maintain their number but change to the other company line service but 012 or 017 is well-known as maxis users.

As a hotlink user myself,though every months the amount that I contribute to the company can enable me to use the maxis mobile(post paid),but I m still not very sure why I am still using hotlink.May be I can talk about this next time.

Friends,any comments to improve my blog are welcomes.Come and share your view ya!

5 comments:

  1. hi,nice to meet u
    although i m not maxis user
    i wish to noe more about it on ur blog...
    see ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hotlink expensive aaaaa... haha
    no offence dude. used b4 hotlink. family package not bad. better than the rest ^^ but for normal package kind of expensive rite? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i at hotlink user..hmm..seems like nowadays hotlink like a bit expensive dy coz my credit very fast empty haha..it will be better if hotlink link got some plan like Digi Campus

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sry for remove comment because got a lot wrong grammar and spelling.Hehe==
    My family and friend also Hotlink users but they say Hotlink's price expensive a bit...@@

    ReplyDelete