Tuesday, March 3, 2009

012/017----->012,017,010,019,014,016

As I m not talking much about the Maxis company,now just have a brief talk about the company.
Maxis Communications Berhad was started in the year 1995,as they are beginning with the 012,and in 2002,they purchased the rival mobile service provider TimeCell and then adding the number of TimeCell 017.
But now there is confusion about what the number people calling is from what telecommunication company right?Okay,as we know Maxis now don't advertise or do the marketing to reach the market as frequent as the competitors especially the one in Yellow,but there are some advantages that in Maxis hand.
I am wondering what they are thinking as seeing the competitors having so much marketing strategies to skim the market but they still so quiet.
I think one of the strength is their 3G,do you agree?
Okay,until here for this post as I will discuss more about Maxis 3G in the next posts!

4 comments:

  1. I used TimeCel for my first phone LOL! The good old days. But I've been using Maxis ever since it has changed. Anyway I'm still sticking with Maxis despite all the other provider's promotions. Maybe it's also because they give more offers to loyal customers? There's no 3G in Melaka I think? Tried but cannot T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..you used timecell b4..=)..Actually there are some strategies may be I can share on the next few post.Yes,Melaka do have 3G,but now are not all area covered.You can try to use it at Melaka area and Tesco there as well.MMU area I think there is no coverage for 3G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also hotlink user before..hotlink got free caller ringtone..so good..~^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. yea,there are lots of benefit of hotlink but recently I found that many people feel that their rate is slightly higher,that's an interesting part to see how they going to solve this.

    ReplyDelete